How do I know if I'm getting certified hoodia?
- Hoodia is not produced in a pharmaceutical plant or lab. It is a slow growing plant (takes 3-4 years to reach full maturity) with limited availability in the wild.
- While C.I.T.E.S certificates may be helpful (the vendor should provide it upon request) they do not tell you how much, if any hoodia actually made it into the finished product. Many of these products contain far less than 100% hoodia.
- A recent Truth Publishing report revealed that two thirds of all hoodia products on the US market contain no hoodia at all.
- HOODOBA® Pure is the only hoodia product in the US that doesn't use the "Other Ingredients" loophole to load the product with additives and still refer to it as being pure. We do not have any “Other Ingredients.” Just pure Hoodia.
To be sure it's 100% pure, look for a label that says, Other Ingredients: "None"
1. What is on the label is actually in the bottle
... that every bottle of HOODOBA® Pure Hoodia
diet pills sold contains 100% pure REAL South African Hoodia gordonii
The original Hoodia
brand with the highest potency Hoodia
available remains the obvious choice as the # 1 trusted Hoodia
product on the market.
A clear distinction is made between HOODOBA® which relies on random periodic testing (lab buys HOODOBA® Pure
anonymously without their knowledge) and vendors displaying certificates based on a single isolated (potentially misleading) specimen.
The HPTLC "fingerprint" analysis (the only proof accepted by the established scientific community) is applied to all products bearing the HOODOBA® Pure
label instead of a pre-selected sample that is sent to the lab.
P.S. If you've got enough information and want to see the amazing properties of Hoodia gordonii for yourself, here are the only Hoodia diet pills
If you want to learn more
, keep reading!
Next: How Hoodia Works.